0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 36 years

I was a guest somewhere, there was a birds nest in the room exhaust window. I saw very tiny insects on my mobile phone screen(as bigger as a Dot (.). And I got allergy / Khaarish in a while. Now, my legs & belly has tiny bites. (just like, if mosquito cuts deeply on hand or arms). Please advise, what should I do? I have already taken a warm bath with detol soap.

Asked for Female, 14 years

My 9 years daughter has abdomen pain for 13 days. Doctor investigate all the blood test Alt LFT Cp stool Re. Plain USG. All normal. the surgeon also examined he said normal abdomen no abnormality. But still, she has pain. The doctor advised risek and zincat. For 14 days.

Asked for Female, 6 years

Can I apply cone mehndi to my 5 month old baby girl? Is it safe for her & also the same question for nail polish & necklace?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I'm having a stomach ache when I specifically over think about something, or something comes up which is highly sensitive about. Are these signs of anxiety? Its been almost 2 and a half month I haven't slept properly., I don't eat much at all. Eating makes me nauseous. Kindly suggest some good doctors go to. I can't pinpoint whether its anxiety or depression.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Salam, I am having a severe allergy to meat, packed masalas, oil. Sometimes I have noticed wheat also triggers me. As soon as I eat, I badly start itching, my whole body swells up and red patches appear on arms and legs. Upon taking Telfast, I settle down in 10–15 minutes. But the minute I eat something which triggers allergy I swell up like a balloon. Guide me whom should I visit for a proper checkup in Karachi? Which tests should be done?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Any effective remedy for heartburn and acidity in pregnancy Am Using Zantac and tums but not working.

As my daughter is a bit underweight(8.5kg at 13months of age), I give her Meiji to gain some weight but the problem is that she doesn't like the taste of Meiji so she doesn't drink feeder. Hardly 30ml. But she is happy to drink nurpur milk in the feeder. She like the taste of nurpur. Can I give her nurpur in routine? She does take her time's meals and eat porridge custard suji sagodana all in nurpur.

Asked for Male, 36 years

My feet burn alot although I drink lots of water. Drink Lussi in sehri but this problem remains whole year, can't even keep them in a blanket even in winter. I had all my medical tests & I have no medical issue Alhamdulillah. Kindly help me. P.s. my father also has this issue & he is also not diabetic

Asked for Male, 39 years

Is there any way we can stop vomiting while recovering from the Viral Infection of Saudia Arabia. Is it a tummy bug? Need suggestions and recommendations. P.S: Motilium is not working as well.

Asked for Male, 29 years

Around 12 days ago, I was in the emergency ward of the hospital where I accidentally get my finger pricked from a needle placed on the table. I don't know whether it was infected or not. I told the staff, they asked me to wash my hand with antiseptic and just ignore it. Since then, I am feeling itching and allergy spots under the skin of my arm and fingers. Is it something to worry about?

Asked for Female, 60 years

I need a quick suggestion/remedy for feet dryness due to diabetes. Skin is continuously peeling off with wounds. Patient age: 55 Gender: female

Asked for Female, 8 years

The doctor has recommended MYTEKA for 12 months to my 3.5 years old daughter, I want to take the 2nd opinion that is that OK to give her this anti-allergic for a long time period. Thank you

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have developed eczema after my baby's birth. She's 3.5 months now But the eczema is still here affecting me physically and emotionally as well. I have applied many hypoallergenic lotions, ointments, and corticosteroids but no avail heals from one place and appears at the other. Could you please tell me what should I do to get rid of it? Is eczema curable? Or I have to deal with it for the rest of my lifetime.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My nephew drools A LOT and puts everything he gets (toys etc) in his mouth. He is 3 months old. He is otherwise a happy baby with no irritability. Is it normal?

Asked for Male, 42 years

My husband has moles all around his neck. They are growing more day by day. How to treat them.

Asked for Female, 28 years

Constant headache from a month on the left side. Panadol does not effect but disperine soothes the pain for some time. Sometimes its mild but sometimes very severe. I feel nausea sometimes. I feel constant desire to sleep, tired, weak, not willing to do any work, whole body pain. Please guide me what could be the reason

Asked for Male, 9 years

Salam, I have a query regarding my son once my son got lactose intolerance after few days he got strange patterns in his toungue we thought he got oral thrush because he refused any spice in his diet before that he ate everything. Now the situation is we went to peads one of them said he have got geographic toungue which is spice sensitive and there is no treatment for it it's been a year he refused everything which have little spice even only eat salted food I'm so much worried please guide me

Asked for Female, 33 years

This Ramadan, I get a headache right after I break my fast. Literally, the moment I chew on a date a few seconds later throbbing pain starts accompanied by nausea, this turns into a severe migraine and I end up taking a variety of painkillers to get relief. How to resolve this? My suhoor diet is chappati, oats date smoothie and yogurt. As for iftar it's fresh fruits, water dates and chappati or rice.

My baby is almost 2 months old. She coughs 5-6 times a day, sometimes during nursing. It lasts for few (3-5) seconds. What could be the reason?

Asked for Female, 23 years

I am facing severe symptoms of allergies for the last few years symptoms are a runny or blocked nose, itchy throat and burning, and watery eyes. I've visited many doctors but they all prescribe me some anti-allergies but nothing seems to work permanently. After taking med for a week I'm ok for a couple of weeks and these symptoms are there again. I want to ask what this disease actually is? Is there a permanent solution? What should I do to avoid this condition?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment